Sunday, July 11, 2010

Anusaya x School Girl Bye-bye



My good friend D has been kind enough to post my live reports from Japan up on her site, Anusaya. My live reports are being featured about every two weeks with the rest of Anusaya's updates, so you can catch a new post of mine being featured on the 1st and 15th of the month. I already have two posts up on Anusaya and the content is slightly different from what I originally posted here. I cleaned everything up and changed the layout a bit, so if you want to read the entries in their 2.0 form I suggest heading over to Anusaya and reading them. For archiving, I'm just going to leave the original posts as they are and have the amended ones left at Anusaya. Here are the links, I will be updating this post as new reports are up on Anusaya:

Karen/fresh! @ Shimokitazawa Club Que 3/26
Winnie One man live @ Shimokitazawa Shelter 3/27

~hideki~

No comments:

Post a Comment