Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Perfume - Nee

Just keeping up with my obligatory, you've-already-heard-it-elsewhere/gotta-post-stuff-about-new-perfume-single transition post.

The next single, Ne,  is slated to release on November 10, 2010. So frighteningly close to my birthday, it's scary. The covers were released for the LE and Normal editions just recently, so I thought I'd share them here:


[Limited Edition]






 [Normal Edition]



The covers this time are way better than the ones for Voice, even if the snippet of Ne available sounds like it isn't as great. Then again, like I've told people, a song centered around the word "Ne" is bound to not sound too great, at least so far that's what I've thought.
The song is a tie-up with Natural Beauty Basic just like Natural ni Koishite  was not long before. The folks there have uploaded a nifty site dedicated to Perfume that contains the commercial where you can here a short sample of Ne before it's released and of course alternatives of the CM specific for each member.

Finally:
Yes, the girl's concert at Tokyo Dome this November has sold out! 
Congratulations. I didn't expect anything less from them after they successfully sold out Budoukan last year. 

That's all for now I suppose, hopefully I can get past all this school stuff and do some research for my next postings!

~Hideki~

  



No comments:

Post a Comment