Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mayday!

It's been quite a while since I've updated this blog and I think live reports have piled themselves up into more than I expected(or wanted) them to.

Just wanted to update that I indeed did make it out of Japan alive and am safe and sound back home, and back to my usual...life. -___-

Sadly, my last few weeks in Okayama were INSANELY hectic. There were so many things going on, so much business to take care of, so many people to see, things to do, places to go, it was just crazy at how little time I had to sit down and actually relax the last few weeks. Furthermore, my time in Tokyo was also not just restricted, but the stress of having to change my plans completely took its toll while I was in Okayama and plans did not go as...planned. Still, I had a fantastic time and the shows I went to were awesome.

Besides that, this first week of school has been beyond packed full of work for me that I've barely had time to relax but it looks to smooth out from here on. Because of that, things should start getting back on their usual track for me, and I'll be churning out some write ups of my trip soon!

~hideki~

No comments:

Post a Comment